Flower Power! This week's scrapbook challenge on The Greeting Farm is to use flowers- at least 3 to be specific!
I decided to use these cute & goofy pictures of my nieces modeling some skirts their mom (my sis) made for them! They are such goofballs and we're totally having fun with this photo session... It's so cute that even at 11 & 9 they still LOVE to match each other!
I ♥ adding flowers to my projects- just adds that perfect girly touch to it - & the stars from the Spotlight Kit make perfect flower centers :)- did I mention that I love stickles too?
I used Summer (twice) from the new Roll Call set and altered her a bit by trimming off one of her pigtails on each to match the girls- I tried to alter her shorts into a skirt too but it just didn't work out for me...
- Spotlight Kit, Roll Call (The Greeting Farm)
- Bazzill Basics; American Crafts Cardstock
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: B91, B93, C3, E000, E00, E11, E35, RV00, RV02, YR12, YR16, 100
- Other: buttons, ribbon, string, glittered pearls, Prima flowers, stickles
Thanks for swinging by now click on over to check out the awesome inspiration from my design teammates on The Greeting Farm blog!