Monday, June 7, 2010

Just for you...

Happy Monday!

I have lots to share with you this week!

First, I have another digi that my sister drew (she drew these cute Tabathas too!) My niece {Lauren} named her Lauren!
Just for you

Isn't she just SOO cute?!
"Lauren" digi
Supplies:
- Lauren digi (My sis!)
- All Occasion Messages (Hero Arts)
- Labels 8, circle nestabilities
- My Mind's Eye patterned paper
- Ink: Printer, Versafine Onyx Black, white gel pen
- Copics: BG02, BG05, BG07, E000, E00, E11, E35, E37, G12, G14, R35, R37, Y15
- Other: ribbon, button, string, gems


And I didn't forget! I used random.org to pick a winner of Jane's Doodles Harry digi from my post over the weekend.  The winner is...



CONGRATS Vera!  Please email me {link above} and Jane will send you Harry!

Thanks for stopping by.. I'll be back tomorrow with the next Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Your sis is so talented! How wonderful to have original digis to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lysa, and how talented is your sister!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable,Lysa! Just like Donna said, your sis is so talented!
    Awww.... what a happy day for me...I won Harry!!!! Thank you,Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You and your sister are both SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE her Lysa...You sure have a talented family!!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so cute indeed! adorable card and your coloring is amazing as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sister is so talented Lysa, this Tabitha is stunning and you have done an amazing job with her! Hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!