Tiddly Inks Tuesday Time!!
This week's challenge is to create a baby themed card! Thought this "Send Me a Sign Bugg" was the perfect image to welcome a new baby!
We have some friends expecting a baby this summer.. and won't find out if its a boy or girl until they make their arrival- so I chose some neutral yellows & greens for this card!
- Send Me a Sign Bugg (Tiddly Inks); Fanciful Swirls; Basic Alpha (Hero Arts)
- Oval/scallop nestabilities
- Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, printer, white gel pen, Sakura glitter pen
- Copics: B0000, B00, E000, E00, E11, G12, G14, R01, YR21, YR23, multiliner
- Other: ribbon, string, button, gems
Check out the other fabulous work from my fellow Tiddly Inkers on the challenge blog and all the details on how to enter this week's BABY challenge!!