Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Best Wishes

Another card to share! Please see my first post HERE too!

This one was for a friend of my sister's, she's moving to another state and my sis wanted to wish her all the best! I used this super cute "Tree Hugger" image from Tiddly Inks{(she's moving to Oregon- so she'll have lots of trees to hug! :)}
Tree Hugger

Tree Hugger {close}
Supplies:
- Tree Hugger (Tiddly Inks); Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
- Labels 8 nestabilities
- Patterned papers (DCWV)
- Ink: Printer, Broken China distress ink
- Copics: BG13, BG15, C1, C3, E000, E11, E15, E18, E21, E35, E37, E39, G12, G14, G21, G24, R01, W3
- Other: Ribbon, mini flower punch, Stickles

That's all for today.. I will be back again tomorrow with The Greeting Farm's next scrapbook challenge & a sneaky peek of what's coming soon!!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the tree hugger! I like the added flowers and her red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. this is super sweet! :) Gorgeous work as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Lysa! Love what you did with the image!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable! love how you colored the tree!! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!