Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spreading the Sunshine!

2nd post today.. please scroll down to see my Tiddly Inks Tuesday card!

It's RELEASE day at The Greeting Farm!! The Sunshine Kit is now available to purchase right now... RIGHT HERE!!

I made this page using a few stamps in the set with some photos from when my husband and I were in Maui for our Honeymoon...
Sand, Sun & Fun

I altered the Anya in the set with Fleur Anya & gave her some fun sunglasses.
Sunshine/Fleur Anya
and gave Surfer Ian a shirt & shorts from the Dress Me set :)
Surfer/Dress me Ian
Supplies: 
- Sunshine Kit; Fleur Anya, Surfer Ian, Dress Me (The Greeting Farm)
- Bazzill Basics swiss dotted cardstock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Frost white, white gel pen
- Copics: B000, B00, C3,C5, E000, E00, E11, E21, E44, E47, E49, R32, R37, YG91, YG95, 100
- Other: Buttons!

One more thing... are YOU subscribed to the TGF Newsletter?? Be sure to email Marie at mailto:thegreetingfarm@gmail.comto get on the list! The June edition comes out tomorrow afternoon-ish and is FULL of fun ideas, an exclusive newsletter-only contest, and MORE!


Now head over to The Greeting Farm and pick up a Sunshine kit for yourself- you will love it, I guarantee it! :)

7 comments:

  1. AACK! So cute, you work well under pressure! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, you did such a great job with the stamp set! Love it. I also like how you list the copic markers you use too. I really need to list more details. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your LO! great photos and ian & anya are colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! I LOVE this set and have mine coming...Can't wait!! LOVE LOVE what you did here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! You DEFINITELY work well under pressure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL layout, WOW! Your coloring on this is stunning and I Love all the touches you added!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layout, Lysa!! love those pretty photos of you two!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!