Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beach Babe!

I'm back again with another layout to share using the SUNSHINE kit!  {Have you gotten yours yet?!?!}

This week's challenge is to create a BEACH themed layout.  My sister and family just got home from a trip to FL and had some super cute photos for the girls at the beach- couldn't wait to scrap them!  (I'm sure she couldn't wait for me to do them too! LOL) & what better timing for me to use this new stamp kit!
Beach babe!

I covered Anya's bikini a bit with the suit from the Dress Me set...
Sunshine Anya
Supplies:
- Sunshine Kit, Dress Me (The Greeting Farm)
- Labels 8 nestabilities 
- Corner rounder punch
- Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, DCWV); Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
- Ink: Versamark Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E000, E00, E11, E21, RV00, RV02, RV04, 100, multiliner
- Other: buttons, ribbon
Check out the other fabulous works of my fellow dt members on The Greeting Farm blog!

Thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

  1. Ok, *I* want a hat like that! She's TOO darling just like this awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I LOVE your Pages Lysa......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh sooo cute!!! Your sis is definitely lucky to have you create LOs for her! Can you create some for me? LOL! Love the coloring, love the pics and just love the whole LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun layout--and that floppy hat! Love Anya's coverup, too...I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!! love her coverup!! adorable layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout and check out her awesome summer hat tooo cute, fabulous details and i LOVE those buttons!!! HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!