Thursday, June 10, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday sketch!

Just in case yesterday's sneak peek of the new SUNSHINE kit wasn't enough for you to drool over... the scrapbook design team members are playing along with the Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm today!

And in case you didn't see it yet, this is what the entire set looks like:


The FABULOUS Mercy designed the sketch for us to use! Great for cards OR a scrapbook layout!


Once I saw this sketch I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use- one that I took a few weeks ago of my dad and nieces.  They are definitely Grandpa's Girls!

Grandpa's girls

I used the flowers from the set for the border, and to make the pink flower embellishment!
FFF FLowers
Supplies:
- Sunshine Kit (The Greeting Farm)
- Pinking scallop edge punch (Martha Stewart), Tag punch (Marvy Uchida)
- Cardstock (Bazzill Basics); Green Dot pp (My Mind's Eye); Granddaughter pp (Flair designs)
- Ink: Versamark Dazzle frost, Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Frost white, Copic multiliner
- Other: Prima flowers, buttons

Lots of inspiration going on The Greeting Farm today so go CHECK IT OUT!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome tone on tone here. And such little cuties. Awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, Lysa! Great colors and what a great photo of Grandpa and his girls! (Your dad looks so young!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Why don't I see the sunshine kit in the web site. How can I buy it ?

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is AWESOME and I LOVE your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! lovely your adorable layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!