It's Thursday and time for another The Greeting Farm layout challenge!
My design team-mate Jacilynn created this fun sketch for us to use this week...
I used some recent photos my sister took of my nephew planting seeds in their garden and used some of the element stamps from the SUNSHINE kit...
- Sunshine Kit, OA Happy Day (The Greeting Farm)
- Paper: Bazzil Basics, My Mind's Eye, Chatterbox,
- Woodgrain rub-on (EK Success)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Frost White, Versamark Dazzle Champagne
- Copics: see below
- Other: chipboard flower, buttons, string, American Thickers felt alpha stickers
I altered Oliver from the Happy Day set, and 'wiped away' the dinosaur he was holding and drew in some lines to complete him
Copics: B23, B24, B26, B29, B91, B93, B95, C3, E000, E00, E11, E35, E37, 100
and another detail of the dragonfly- I used a clear spica glitter pen to add some sparkle to the wings before a layer of glossy accents.
Copics: B21, B23, B26, G99, YG91, YG95, clear spica
Be sure to swing by The Greeting Farm blog for more inspiration from the design team and all the details on how to enter the challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by!