Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Garden Guy!

Hi All! 

It's Thursday and time for another The Greeting Farm layout challenge!

My design team-mate Jacilynn created this fun sketch for us to use this week...


I used some recent photos my sister took of my nephew planting seeds in their garden and used some of the element stamps from the SUNSHINE kit...
Garden GUy
Supplies:
- Sunshine Kit, OA Happy Day (The Greeting Farm)
- Paper: Bazzil Basics, My Mind's Eye, Chatterbox,
- Woodgrain rub-on (EK Success)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Frost White, Versamark Dazzle Champagne
- Copics: see below
- Other: chipboard flower, buttons, string, American Thickers felt alpha stickers

I altered Oliver from the Happy Day set, and 'wiped away' the dinosaur he was holding and drew in some lines to complete him
Altered Oliver
Copics: B23, B24, B26, B29, B91, B93, B95, C3, E000, E00, E11, E35, E37, 100

and another detail of the dragonfly- I used a clear spica glitter pen to add some sparkle to the wings before a layer of glossy accents.
TGF Sunshine Dragonfly
Copics: B21, B23, B26, G99, YG91, YG95, clear spica

Be sure to swing by The Greeting Farm blog for more inspiration from the design team and all the details on how to enter the challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love how you altered little Oliver! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you altered Oliver and your dragonfly is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, Lysa! Love the blue and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute, that Oliver is perfect with your layout! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! And I see we are both loving the dragonfly {isn't it so lovely?} Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. One of my favorite pages. Super cute. Love the coloring on the dragonfly. When I saw the Oliver stamp I had to do a double take cause I knew something was missing. lol
    Great job Lysa.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable layout!! love all the details and your coloring is amazing!!! love your shiny dragonfly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL layout-SO cute and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So ADORABLE! And love how Oliver matches him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!