Monday, June 14, 2010

Domo Arigato...

♪ Mr. Roboto... ♪

Sorry couldn't resist.... that was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the name of the newest Robot to join the Tiddly Inks family!  Meet ROBOTO!
Beep Beep
(I made him shiny with some Glossy Accents too!)
Which brings us to this week's Tiddly Inks challenge: Bleep Bleep Boys & their toys!  Use Robots on your card or project!  Christy has these super adorables ones here!

and here is the rest of my card...
Nuts & Bolts about You!
Supplies:
- Roboto (Tiddly Inks); Botz Quotz (Stampendous)
- Scallop/rectangle nestabilities
- Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Gear patterned paper (Recollections/Michaels)
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, printer ink
- Copics: C00, C3, C5, YG01, YG03, G12, G14, G21, G24, W1, W3, mulitiliner
- Other: button, washer, screw eyelets, ribbon, string

Check out all the fun & inspiration on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!

10 comments:

  1. SO cute Lysa! Love all your stitching and the sentiment & stamp are just adorable, wonderful boy/guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... too cute!! love his blush!! just makes me smile!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! LOVE it! Amazing coloring as always and great choice of greens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lysa...Love your robot card...just Perfect for a little Boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super fun, great colors! And yeah! I remember that really funky song too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bleep, bleep! I love it!!! Great paper in the background too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute... I love how you made him glossy!!

    The papers are fab too

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! We were in the same idea pool, love this robot! Your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!