♪ Mr. Roboto... ♪
Sorry couldn't resist.... that was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the name of the newest Robot to join the Tiddly Inks family! Meet ROBOTO!
(I made him shiny with some Glossy Accents too!)
Which brings us to this week's Tiddly Inks challenge: Bleep Bleep Boys & their toys! Use Robots on your card or project! Christy has these super adorables ones here!
and here is the rest of my card...
- Roboto (Tiddly Inks); Botz Quotz (Stampendous)
- Scallop/rectangle nestabilities
- Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Gear patterned paper (Recollections/Michaels)
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, printer ink
- Copics: C00, C3, C5, YG01, YG03, G12, G14, G21, G24, W1, W3, mulitiliner
- Other: button, washer, screw eyelets, ribbon, string
Check out all the fun & inspiration on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!