Monday, June 28, 2010

Red, White & BLUE!

Hi there!  Just a quick note of thanks for all of you that watched & commented on my first video!

It's time for the next Tiddly Inks Challenge! This week- we're celebrating the upcoming Fourth of July (Independence Day) holiday here in the U.S- using our patriotic colors RED, WHITE & BLUE!

I used the adorable 'Everyday Princess' on my card...
Red, White & Blue Princess

Everyday Princess
Supplies:
- Everyday Princess (Tiddly Inks)
- Circle nestabilities
- Hearts flourish embossing folder (Sizzix)
- Ink: Printer, Sharpie poster paint
- Copics: B21, B23, B24, B26, B29, E000, E00, E11, E21, E25, E29, E49, N3, N5, R37, R39, R89, W1, W3,
- Other: buttons, ribbon, stirng, gems, glossy accents, Sakura stardust glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by- be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to enter!

13 comments:

  1. love it Lysa - great colouring as usual.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the frilly ruffles on her skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! SO into Tiddly Inks images-Christy really knows how to come up w/ some cuties! Your coloring just ROCKS Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh I love her... just fab hunni .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so super cute!!! beautiful card, Lysa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the glitter and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE Lysa...Love this cutie and your card rocks!!! I tried your method of coloring out...will be on my blog in a week or so...thanks so fun to do something different!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous card1! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and sooo patriotic! Love your coloring, always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Lysa! Your colouring is awesome!The shiny hair is also gorgeous in brown!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this is an older post, but I have a question: What sort of purpose would you use this card for? Birthday? People usually don't send out Fourth of July cards is why I ask. I love it and all.

    Buying the image thanks to this lovely card and the post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!