Hi there! Just a quick note of thanks for all of you that watched & commented on my first video!
It's time for the next Tiddly Inks Challenge! This week- we're celebrating the upcoming Fourth of July (Independence Day) holiday here in the U.S- using our patriotic colors RED, WHITE & BLUE!
I used the adorable 'Everyday Princess' on my card...
- Everyday Princess (Tiddly Inks)
- Circle nestabilities
- Hearts flourish embossing folder (Sizzix)
- Ink: Printer, Sharpie poster paint
- Copics: B21, B23, B24, B26, B29, E000, E00, E11, E21, E25, E29, E49, N3, N5, R37, R39, R89, W1, W3,
- Other: buttons, ribbon, stirng, gems, glossy accents, Sakura stardust glitter pen
Thanks for stopping by- be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to enter!