Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!!

Hooray it's the weekend!

Thursday was my friend, Megan's birthday... since my blog was crazy with the SUNSHINE Kit from The Greeting Farm I thought I would wait til today to post her birthday card. 

I also played along with Kelly's sketch over on Club Anya & Friends from Wednesday...


It was only fitting that I used WS Megan for her card right? LOL
Happy Bday Megan!
Supplies:
- Wild Sprouts Megan (The Greeting Farm); Birthday Sayings (Hero Arts
- Scalloped/oval nestabilities
- Patterned papers (My Mind's Eye)
- Ink: Printer, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: B32, B34, E000, E00, E13, E15, E18, R01, R20, R22, multiliner
- Other: Buttons, ribbon, string
Happy Birthday Megan- hope you had a FABULOUS day!!

Thanks for stopping by.. we're enjoying a "cool" weekend and likely our last one for a few months- off to enjoy it!

11 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch challenge Lysa and I love how you colored Megan up, she looks so sweet and cute! Fab b-day card for your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! I love seeing Megan again and how you add faux stitching on all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and very cute! Love all the curlies in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Perfect Card Lysa...So Glad you got to PLAY!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Lysa! Love the colors that you used!

    And Happy Birthday Megan, even tho I don't know ya :)

    HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable card! So glad I stopped by to see you-r cards you've done lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!