Monday, May 31, 2010

Going Goth!

Well sort of... This week's Tiddly Inks challenge coincides with Tiddly Inks sponsoring the our fellow design team member, BETTY's own Burtonesque Dolls blog/challenge!

While I'm not quite into the 'Goth" style too much, the fabulous artist/Tiddly Inks owner, Christy, has put her own twist with the "Gothic Cute" line and I just had to pick up this wonderful Poppy image.. just look at all that hair!! LOL... LOVE it!

I chose to go with a pink & black combo...
Gothic Cutie

By now you know how much I LOVE to color, and Poppy's hair was just a ton of fun! (a few of you have asked for a tutorial on how I do it... so I will figure out a way!)
Gothic Cutie Poppy
Supplies:
- Poppy (Tiddly Inks)
- Labels 8 nestabilities
- Textile texture embossing folder
- Ink: Printer
- Copics: C3, E000, E00, E11, G12, G14, RV00, RV02, RV04, Y32, Y35, W3, W5, 100
- Other: Stickles (on the embossing), ribbon, buttons

Be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks blog for all the details on how to enter this week's GOTHIC challenge!

And if that's not enough to get you going over to the Tiddly Inks shop how about this?


The big 30% off SALE is happening @ Tiddly Inks TODAY only!! A discount is applied on ALL orders during checkout, but the sale only runs June 1!

10 comments:

  1. Lysa, I love how you colored around her in pink... That's totally unexpected! I really hope you do a hair tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You defo need to do a hair tutorial its AMAZING!!

    Lovely card I love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! I really love the pink shadow!!! I'm with the majority....would love a hair tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE her Lysa and her hair is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..Lysa...love how you color her hair! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card. Pink & black are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lysa! Love your card! The shading with the pink is awesome! I don't colour with copics, but I would love to see your tutorial, because they hair looks fabulous!Maybe someday when I am a big girl I will try to colour with copis! LOL

    HUgs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. your coloring is fabulous, Lysa!! beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I freakin' LOVE THIS. LOVE the shading on her hair and even moreso that you highlighted around in pink! It's FABULOUS, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!