Friday, May 28, 2010

Beary Sweet Friends!

HAPPY FRIDAY my blogging friends!!  So excited for the long weekend to start...

I went to my local stamp store last weekend and found these ADORABLE stamps and really wanted to use them on something!  I saw this sketch challenge on the CardPatterns blog and it was perfect!

Here's the sketch:


I flipped it the sketch to fit my card better...
Beary Sweet Friends :)

Beary Friends
Supplies:
- Visiting Friends (Stampavie-Penny Johnson)
- Labels 8 nestabilities
- Flower flourish embossing folder (Sizzix)
- Pinking scallop edge punch (Martha Stewart)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: B00, BV00, BV02, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, G12, G14,  W3, W1, 0, multiliner
- Other: buttons, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. awwww! so soft and cuddly. love your coloring on the sweet bears! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Your coloring brings out the sweetness on those bears! Have a great weekend, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! lovely card, Lysa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww beautiful card!! love the image and the coloring is amazing!! xx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super duper adorable, Lysa! Love how you colored the bears, so sweet!! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!