Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In the Garden!

It's sketch challenge over on The Greeting Farm today!

Todays FABULOUS sketch was made by the wonderful Angie!



I picked these adorable photos of my niece "helping" water the garden! Can you believe this is the TENTH layout I've done with the Spotlight kit?!? 
In the Garden

I thought Anya from the Rock the Farm set was a perfect fit! And added some Stickles to the Prima flowers for some extra sparkle :)
Garden Anya
Supplies:
- Rock the Farm; Spotlight Kit (The Greeting Farm)
- Bazzill Basics; American Crafts cardstock
- My Mind's Eye patterned paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen
- Copics: B32, B34, E000, E00, E11, RV00, RV02, YR12, YR16, YR18
- Other: buttons, felt ribbon, prima flowers, stickles, pearl gems

Check out the eye candy from the design team on the TGF blog and all the details on how to enter this week's challenge!

13 comments:

  1. Another great layout, Lysa! The combinations and possibilities are endless with the Spotlight kit! Your niece is such a cutie, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute!!! this is soooo adorable, Lysa!! LOVE the photos of your niece and your coloring on Anya! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girly page. I just found your site from the PCP forum. I have bookmarked it and will visit to see what you have made. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO CUTE! I love all the flowers you've used and the Anya is just perfect too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lysa! Stunning scrap layout! I adore the photos and the Greeting Farm girl is so perfect with your theme! Wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so pretty! Love these fabulous pics.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, this is super adorable and I love how you incorporated Rock the Farm Anya! Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.. Lysa this is just wonderful. love the colours and all the detail. I love scrapping everyday. Love your colouring too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout, Lysa!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! This is just so springy and happy w/ the cute flowers- ILOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes - that stamp is perfect for this layout! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!