Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy 50th!

Its the 50th Color Inspiration Challenge on Kristina Werner's blog! I can't say that I've participted since the beginning- but I really love these challenges.



It took me some time to come up with this one, and my original idea started off so different from my final result! I also wanted to do something different with the ribbon than the usual bow (or no bow at all)- I gave such a different look- I will be doing this more often!



Here's a close of the butterfly and all it's pop-up-ness :). I stamped all my images with brown ink to comply with the "no black allowed" rule.

Supplies: Heart-winged Butterfly; Asian Frames; All Occasion Messages (Hero Arts), Houndstooth embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Copic markers

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job! The butterfly is really beautiful, and love the way you used the ribbon :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!