Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You...

I applied for the 2 Sketches 4 You Summer Design Team- their deadline to notify their choices was today... I didn't get the call :( but did end up with 2 super cute cards to add to my file for future use!

There were two sketches to follow:


And here are my submissions, this first one I decided to use a stamp I almost forgot I had!

Supplies: Birds (Magenta), Floral Screen embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Copic markers

This second card I decided to also enter for the Hero Arts "mayflowers" challenge.


Supplies: Thoughful Messages (Hero Arts), Bazzill Basics Swiss dotted paper, Pearl gems, Copic markers

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. You would have made a great design team addition! Their loss. Cute cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those birds! How did you get such a great sky? And last question: do you like the copic markers better than pencils? I heard they were great to work w/but never tried.

    How could you NOT make it!? Tracibub is right - their loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lysa, these are super duper great! You would have been a fab DT member, keep on trying! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both of these...you will get on...don't give up!! you rock Lysa.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!