Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy's Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! (a day early!)

I'm back again for this card I made for the best mom in the world- Mine! When I got my hands on this stamp set I knew immediately I would use them on a card for my mom! Still going on the 'inspired by' theme on Hero Arts, I liked the layout of another win-a-day winners here. The Chinese doll fits perfectly! The "grass" that she is standing on is embossed with an embossing folder.


Supplies: Chinese Dolls, Hello Mom (both Hero Arts), Bird Call embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Patterned Paper (Bazzill Basics & DCWV), gems, button, felt flower, Copic Markers

Hoping to have some more time to craft before the weekend is over in between the Mother's Day's celebrations!

10 comments:

  1. Ooohh... this is very cute. I'm sure your mum will be pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am still waiting for my dolls to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is jennifer
    I take little english, I'm frenchwoman.
    But i love your blog, I am fan.
    Good continuation !
    Bye
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lysa! Such an adorable card! I love the big flower on the blue patterned paper. You really took advantage of it and placed it well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green and blue is always stunning together. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SOooooooooo CUTE! Love the way you do the Dolls Lysa...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card, Lysa! The colors are gorgeous together & your coloring on the doll is perfect! I'm sorry I don't get the chance to stop much...will try to do so more often! Huge hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lysa, love what you did with the doll! Super duper CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Lysa! Just wanted to let you know that I mentioned you on my blog today. I am showing the card that was inspired by yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!