Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunshine & Sakuras

Hooray the weekend is here! Which means plenty of time to be crafty right?! I know I have a list that is a mile long! We are certainly getting lots of sunshine here in Arizona- if only we had sakuras too :)

My awesome sister did it again, and was able to find these ADORABLE stamps in her local store before I could. I got them in the mail this week and could not wait to do something fun wih them!

I'm a little partial to these dolls- they are so stinkin' cute- they remind me of all my little nieces! (I'm still waiting to get the set with the little boy too!) But until then, here is the card that I made for the "mayflowers" challenge over on Hero Arts. I loved the cardd that Lisa Spangler had done here with embossing clear on the white cardstock, I had to try it! A co-worker of mine had given me these fabric sakura flower stickers awhile back too and thought they'd add a nice touch!


Supplies: Chinese Dolls: Asian Borders: Good Cheer (all Hero Arts), Sakura flower stickers, Flower gems (Hero Arts), Ticket corner punch (Stampin' Up!), Copic markers

Thanks for popping in on your Saturday morning with me!

8 comments:

  1. your card is too cute..i need to get me some of those stamps..love the fabric sakura....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the clear embossing... what a lovely detail..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card!! Awesome, love that cute oriental image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LYSA! This is too cute, love what you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - you already got yours? I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped - and, I am growing imaptient but I can look at yours for now! So cute! Yes, they are such little joys! What a great sister you have! - Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Lysa...so CUTE!!! She looks Wonderful in RED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lysa! This card is stunning! I love the elegance of the white on white. And the sakura flowers are perfect with the doll! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!