Sunday, May 31, 2009

Manly or boyish?

Hi there! Thanks for coming back!

I love when I have the time to just sit at my desk & stamp!

I got this Elephant stamp awhile, and even with how cute it is, I forget that I have it! I wasn't going to participate in the Hero Arts 'manly' challenge this week- masculine cards stump me every time! But I needed a card for some cards for my husband's side of the family this coming month. This one is for my brother-in-law- is it manly enough or too boyish?


Supplies: Elephants, DesignBlock Birthday (both Hero Arts), corrugated paper, twine, buttons, Copic markers

Time to check off some more of the June birthday cards! Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. very manly with touch of cute!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lysa! I think it is manly enough! Very nice! I know my brothers like receiving handmade cards from me ... they appreciate that handmade touch and the personal effort that went into it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) The image is very cute and the papers and layout look just lovely !!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manly enough! Very cute card, love the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!