Saturday, May 16, 2009

conGRADulations!

A friend of mine is celebrating a momentus time- she's graduating with her MBA!

I had this Penny Black stamp awhile ago- just waiting for some ink!


I used some new alpha letters to create my own message on the inside:

Supplies: Con-graduate (Penny Black), Basic Alphabet, All Occasion Messages (Hero Arts), Script embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Oval & Scalloped oval nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Prima flowers, Copic markers

Scroll down for my first post today!

6 comments:

  1. How "udderly" cute is this card! I love the cow & the way you have used your HA stamps. I so want that cloud stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautifull very beautifull.
    You have much stamp i think !
    Kiss jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE Lysa...just Love it and I bet she will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Grad card! Love those stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lysa! Congratulations to your friend! What an accomplishment! Your card is super sweet and special! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!