Friday, May 8, 2009

Flutterbys!

TGIF! I am definitely ready to get this weekend started! And what a better way than with some blog posts?

This week was the announcement of the next win-a-day bloggers on Hero Arts- there are just so many fabulous entries to be inspired by I'm not sure how I'll be able to narrow it down! This card I made for my MIL was inspired by one of the win-a-day bloggers herself- "Quilterlin"- I liked her use of the window and the designblock stamp on this card. So I mimicked that look and put my own twist on it with the butterflies. I am absolutely addicted to this butterfly stamp- its a great stamp for me to practice with my Copic coloring!


Supplies: Heart-winged Butterfly; DesignBlock Outline Flowers; Hello Mom (all Hero Arts), Scalloped Oval Nestability (Spellbinders), Prima flowers, Making Memories patterned paper, Copic Markers

Hope you are enjoying your Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!