Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Twin Birthdays

Hi! A mid-week post for me! I had some time to stamp last night (mostly due to some procrastination on my part!) Tomorrow is the third birthday of our twin niece & nephew! I had to get these cards done to get them out to the mail in time!

I had this stamp set from Stampin' Up! for awhile- he loves "diggers!" I distressed the edges to rough it up a bit and make it more boyish!

Supplies: Little Trucks (Stampin' Up!), Botz Quotz (Stampendous), Jute string, Copic Markers

Now this one is for the little girl- I guess I enjoy doing girly cards more! Maybe it's all the fun embellishments I can add to it- the flowers, the bling & the glitter!


Supplies: Castle; Frog, Carriage (all Imaginisce), Scallop Square diecut Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Prima flowers, gems, Copic Markers

Hope the Twins have a fabulous birthday! Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. So FUN...Kids cards are fun huh? Love both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    This is a great idea to put the all together. I love that card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!