Friday, May 8, 2009

Flutterbys x2!

Hi again! To show you how addicted to these butterflies I am- here's another card! (see previous post)

I decided with this card to combine 2 challenges, Mojo Monday #85 and Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #51!




Another great sketch and color combination that I am sure to use again! I'm loving the look of embossing white on white cardstock- you can see in the close up picture the white square the butterflies are mounted on is stamped & embossed in white.

Supplies: Heart-winged Butterfly; DesignBlock Outline Flowers (both Hero Arts), Swiss Dots; Bird & Swirls embossing folders (Cuttlebug-Provocraft), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), Making Memories patterned paper, Copic Markers

Off to my craft desk to be buried under more paper and stamps... thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. OMG Love everything about this card...don't know where to start!! The butterflies are divine! top 10 for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I like the way you used the colors in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white on white embossing is such a gorgeous detail. Beautiful card all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful embossing. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, these colors are just stunning together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the embossing you did. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your butterfly cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW THIS IS cool!!!!! What a great card! ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL! Love the white on white embossing! One of my favs! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!