Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Cutie-pie Niece!

Hey there- hope you are all enjoying your weekends! I am definitely enjoying sitting in my lovely air-conditioned living room! It's already way too hot (100+ degrees!) outside so its a great for a lazy day of stampin', scrappin' and bloggin'!

Helping out my sister with a page of my super cute niece! Couldn't help but to include it for the dots challenge on Hero Arts- (actually the first scrapbook layout I've done for the challenge). A little difficult to see in the picture, but there are dotted circles randomly stamped in the background along the left side of the page.

Supplies: All Occasion Messages, Elephants, Dots & Letters (all Hero Arts), Scallop circle nestabilities, Prima flowers, Dotted Swiss & textured cardstock; Bring Me Flowers In Stitch'z (both Bazzill Basics)

Thanks for stopping in again!

5 comments:

  1. what a great LO and isn't she just the cutest little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely LO. I really like the flower & those pic's are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lysa, wanted to let you know I have passed a Lemonade Stand award to you. Hop on over to my site to retreive. Thank you for your inpspiration. Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love all the circles and that stitched flower rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!