Saturday, May 30, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!

Happy Saturday to you!

Not sure why it seems that when there is a long weekend followed by a short work week those work days seem sooo long? Anyway, I am glad we're back to a weekend because that means time to get crafty! Doing my usual blog hopping this week I stumbled across a challenge on the Pink Cat Studio blog that I just had to try! I've had these Sweet Pea stamps and they were calling to be inked!

The rules for the challenge were to make a rectangular card, use two different patterned papers- one in the shape of a square, and one in the circle. Here is what I came up with:


Supplies: Dress Up Sweet Pea (Pink Cat Studio), Elephants (Hero Arts), Patterned paper (Me & My Big Ideas), Buttons (Fancy Pants designs), Copic markers

Thanks for stopping in- I'm sure I'll have some more updates before the weekend is done! (hint hint!)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and image! Love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card Lysa. Love the colour combo and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lysa....This card is SOOOO cute!!
    Love what you do with your PCS stamps!!
    I'm coming to AZ in July...Maybe we can meet??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lysa...this is sooooo cute....lovely color combo and lovely images...I wish I have this images too....best regards from Monika (also from HA Flickr)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I just love your card Lysa!! The colours are so fun and pretty and what a fab layout! Great job!! Thanks for playing in the PCS challenge!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!