Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Molly

It's FINALLY feeling a little more like fall around here, and by that I mean it's under 100*F!

Awesome timing for the newest challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge... Happy Fall Y'all!

I used the a NEW sweet Molly image, Pumpkin Patch Molly (She's available with another sweet Halloween Molly image too!)

Pumpkin Molly

Isn't she the cutest?! I kept my card nice and simple with just coloring her and die cutting the image using a Mama Elephant Sew Fancy dies- love that it cuts and pierces the stitching all in one! I added the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Happy Harvest stamp set, adhered it using craft foam to some coordinating- fall-ish plaid paper, added a bow & some sequins to pull it all together!

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
hair: C3, 100
pumpkin: YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, YG17, YG15, YG67
ground: E31, E33, E35
sky/shadow: B000, B00, B01, 0

Hope to see you join in on the fall fun! Check out the details on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!!



2 comments:

  1. She looks great and I love her hair! That ribbon is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Lovely colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!