Sunday, October 30, 2016

Boo!

I'm on the Passionate Paper Creations blog today sharing *another* Halloween card!

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw this cute dragon by Conie Fong Art! If you didn't know I'm a total sucker for dragons, and Conie's line of dragons are super cute (as are the rest of her digital images!)

Boo Dragon

I colored Tori using copics, stamped the letters "BOO" in the balloons, and die cut the image using the Basic Stitched Flags die. I also cut out 2 more flags using the same size die in some coordinating patterns adhered it to my orange card base (with a square black card stock already layered on it). I added the die cut with the image on top using foam tape, topped the balloons with glossy accents and sprinkled a few coordinating sequins to finish it off!

Copics:
dragon: Y02, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, R20, V04
balloons: W1, W3, W5, G02, G05, G07, V04, V06, V09; YR02, YR04, YR07.


Thanks for stopping by... I have ONE more Halloween card coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!