Wednesday, October 5, 2016

LDRS Creative & HSN!

Hi Everyone..

Just a quick post here to share what I was up to through the month of September...

LDRS Creative has release special limited edition stamp kits ONLY available through HSN.com!!

I was crazy busy working to put all projects together to air on the show as samples.. I'll be sharing each one individually soon.. but until then- here's an overall look at all the projects I made

Candi Bean Christmas Critters:



PolkaDoodles Holiday Winnie-Gingerbread Joy:



and this one isn't holiday themed but still SUPER cute!

PolkaDoodles Winnie Sugar Blossom:



GO.. RUN... check them out before they're gone!


3 comments:

  1. YOU have been SUPER BUSY!! Love all the examples you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful and you have definitely got a big jump on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!