Saturday, October 29, 2016

Happy Haunting!

Hello!

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post... last minute preparations for Halloween going on around here- including a last minute decision to put together some costumes for my husband & me since we're headed to a party with friends (& kids) this weekend- we'd be bums if we didn't have a costume!

Anyway, I'm popping in to share another Halloween card- I'm squeezing in as many as I can before I switch over to Christmas/holiday cards! For today's card, I colored up another one of my Tiddly Inks favorites- PeekaBoo Bugg! She's just the cutest and one that I can never get tired of coloring!

Happy Haunting

Pretty simple card, colored and matched up with some coordinating Halloween patterned papers, & sentiment.

Copics: 
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01
hair: G24, G28, YG03, YG17
clothes/hat: V12, V15, V17, YR14, YR16
pumpkin: YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, E55, E57, YG03, YG17, YG67

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!