Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!

I'm on the LDRS Creative blog today sharing my LAST Halloween card... this year! Ha!

It's funny because I didn't get into Halloween cards until recently, and now with all the images getting cuter and cuter every year- it's hard to resist!

I decided to play with one of the new Dollhouse images, Oh Deer and transform her into a Halloween-themed image! When looking for ideas for my own costume this year- I kept seeing a trend photos of deer face paint/make up ideas, and photos from all the new "selfie" photo apps that are out now and found my inspiration!

Oh Deer

I colored her with copics and added the bit of brown down the front of her forehead and nose to look like a deer as much as I could! I die cut the stamped image using the Fancy Squares & Little Things die, and also a larger mat from the same die set in purple card stock. Using some coordinating Halloween-themed patterned papers I matted the die cuts to my card base and added a few Basic Stitched Flag dies, the black glitter and spider print strips are washi tape, stamped my sentiment from the Friendly Greetings set, and finished it off with some large gems- what's Halloween without some sparkle, right?

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E21, E31, E33, R20
hair: 100, C3
antlers: E31, E33
top/scarf: V04, V06, V09, YG03, YG17, YG67

Thanks for stopping by- have a fabulous and SAFE Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!