Saturday, October 8, 2016

Enchanting Esmeralda

Hello!

It's another fun sponsored weekend over at the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group! This week it's Make it Crafty!!

They're a fairly new to me company- but I love so many of their images! Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I'd use this spectacular witch, Esmeralda!

Esmeralda

I had so much fun coloring her.. but I was so intimidated by those folds of her dress, but lucky for me (and you!) Zoe at Make it Crafty has a video tutorial showing how she colored Esmeralda!

I have added this image to a card yet- but I wanted to share it with you anyway, I'll edit this post to add it when I do ;)

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R01
hair: V12, V15, V17, V09
dress: N3, N5, N7, N9, R14, R17, R29, E29
background YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG25, 0

Thanks for stopping by... don't forget to check out all the fun and happenings over on the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group- there are prizes and a sales all weekend long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!