Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sister Stamps Release Day!

Happy JUNE! (I can't believe it!)

It's release day over at Sister Stamps!!  Go get all the sweet baby stamps & sakuras for your collection now!

I had so much fun creating with these adorable stamps! Here's a review of what I made in case you missed them...

Sakura-chan
Sister Stamps Baby Girl

Momotaro
Sister Stamps Baby Boy

Sakuras
Sister Stamps Sakura

Thanks for stopping by.. hoping to squeeze in some more crafty time today to play with these fab stamps!

Crafty Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Awe cute! Love that peach baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad to pop by today- these are so incredibly cute-the first is my favourite- just love the way you've coloured it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Such sweet little baby images, and that last card is breathtaking, gorgeous coloring of the white, love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!