Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pencil Me In!

Happy Friday!!

This week's Farm Fresh Friday @The Greeting Farm is brought to you by my fellow design team member, Kristina!  & she challenged us to use colored pencils!  Since I got my copics I have to admit my colored pencils have been slightly neglected and this was just the challenge I needed to expand my coloring mediums again!

I think I'm still in need of some practice, but this is what I came up with using some Prismacolor pencils and OMS (odorless mineral spirits aka gamsol etc..) using one of my favorites from the Miss Anya Summer set...

FFF Pencils

Digging into my stash of papers, washi tape and enamel dots I called this card done! :)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created this week at The Greeting Farm blog & hope to see you join us too!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!