Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just Riding By...

2nd post today- check out my first post for Sister Stamps here!

I wanted to make a card for a crafty friend of mine to go along with a few goodies I found that totally made me think of her!  (had to wait til she got them til I posted- Hi Libby!)

She's a big fan of bicycling and this Bicycle Kaylee image immediately jumped onto my craft desk! :) & breaking into my 6x6 paper pad stash to find this perfect bicycle paper to go with! :)

Just Riding by

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturdays...until next time! Happy Crafting!

(I also wanted to give a quick shout out to all those that voted in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol contest- unfortunately for me I did not make it to the next round... Best of luck to the top 15!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!