Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

I got some *new to me* stampy goodies this weekend and had to use them on a card for my mom's birthday today!

I've been wanting to play with my copics on kraft paper and thought this Hero Arts Everything Flowers stamp was a perfect image! I also added the happy die from Simon Says Stamp to finish off the birthday message!

Happy Birthday Mom!

and if you couldn't tell I'm obsessed with my DIY enamel dots... I need to make more!

I'm linking this up to the Anything Goes Challenge over @Simon Says Stamp {Wednesday} Challenge too!

Happy Wednesday!

& there's still some time to vote in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol if you haven't done so already! I'm totally in awe to be in a group of these fabulous ladies- and would totally LOVE your support! Thank You! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!