Saturday, August 27, 2016

Sparkle Where Ever You Go...

Happy Weekend!

I'm on the Passionate Paper Creations blog today sharing another Art by Miran image... and continuing the fun over on the PPCF Facebook page with a coloring contest using Asteria- AND she's only $1.50 this weekend!

Sparkle

I just loved the sentiment from the Amazing Girls sentiment sent from LDRS Creative and die cut the flag banner from Creative Basics. I kept the rest of the details on my card to let the image shine.. or should SPARKLE! I added a sheet of glitter card stock, a light pink doily, and some clear sequins to finish it off!

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01
eyes: G20, G21
hair: E25, E27, E29, YR23
dress: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
background: RV00, RV02, C1, C3 

Thanks for stopping by.. hope to see you over in the PPCF Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!