Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Little Super Hero

Hello!

I'm over on the LDRS Creative blog today with my first official post since joining the design team! (not including my July release post! *wink wink*) For those new to LDRS Creative (like I was) they carry some amazing lines of stamps, dies, & embossing folders.

I decided to go with the Saturated Canary Little Super Hero stamp that I had colored a little while ago during the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

Little Super Hero

I colored her using my trusty copics in one of my favorite color combinations- red, aqua and gray. I went digging through my 6x6 paper pads to find some coordinating patterns. I layered her on top of 3 different dies- on bottom is the largest Fancy Rectangles and Layers die, except I altered it a bit by trimming the center out to make it about 4" across. Next, I layered 2 the gray & aqua papers and used the largest Basic Stitched Flags die. But it was still missing something...

So on top of those layers I added the Gilded Doily Die in black and adhered the Superhero girl using foam tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Amazing Girls set on the square end of smaller Basic stitched flag to keep the stitching theme on everything.

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E21, E50, R01
Hair: 100, C1
Eyes: E31, E35
Shirt: R24, R29, R46, R59
Shorts: W3, W5, W7
Cape/shoes: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!