Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Fox Says...

Whew! It's been a wild and crazy few weeks- who knew planning (& throwing) 2 birthday parties back to back would take so much out of me! My daughter's 1st and my son's 4th birthdays are about 3 weeks apart!

I posted the card I made for my daughter here and today I'm sharing the card I made for my son, and TODAY is his actual birthday!

Like I said he's 4-  and he is all about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (that was the theme of his party!), space-the solar system & planets, learning the U.S. states and capitals (yes, it's true!), and all about being a BOY!

the fox says...

Just like my daughter's card, I used the sweet Better Together stamp set- these kids are just too cute! The little boy was just a perfect fit because one of my son's favorite songs right now is, "What Does the Fox Say?" He would listen to it all day if I'd let him!

I'm playing along with the Neat & Tangled Little Tangles challenge this week- Anything Goes
This card was just what I needed to get my mojo going again- I've been dying to get back into my craft room!

Thanks for stopping by... off to celebrate my boy! ♥


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!