Thursday, May 26, 2016

Stuck With Me!

Back again!

I was catching up on my blog reading yesterday, I came across the newest My Favorite Things sketch challenge...#282! and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday-Anything Goes Challenge!



I immediately knew which stamps I wanted to use when I saw this sketch!

I've totally gotten bitten by the succulent bug trend, (just another thing I need to get addicted to right?) My husband and I enjoy gardening together, so in reality it's just another extension of it- well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL! In fact, I think this card might just be perfect for him since he thinks I have "enough." (Ha! Yeah right...)

Stuck With Me

I white heat embossed the Woodgrain Background, and layered a few of the paired a few of the pots and succulents from the Sweet Succulents set. Added the sentiment and strip gold striped washi to finish off my card!

Happy Wednesday... Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful, Lysa! Your coloring is always superb!! This is no exception!So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the cacti theme! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colouring, Lysa! Love the white embossed woodgrain pattern adding a great texture behind the succulents. Great take on the sketch! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lineup of plants and love how you colored the succulents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!