Saturday, April 23, 2016

Strumming Hello!

Happy Weekend crafty friends!

My last card certainly got the wheels turning in my brain on what to make for another #craftchella2016 card! Also with the sad tributes for Prince popping up all over, I definitely had music on my mind :(..

While digging through my stash finding stamps to use for my punk rock girl card, I found these two stamp sets and thought they would go perfect together- can you spot them?

Strumming Hello

Figure it out?  I'll give you a hint- I used 2 Lawn Fawn stamp sets for the guitar...
.
.
.

Ok, I used the round pizza from Pizza my Heart for the guitar center and Schoolhouse Backdrops for the frets and the guitar neck!

I also used circle die cuts as a guide for the guitar body shape. Colored with my trusty copics, I pieced the sentiment using Hero Arts (All Occasion Messages, Thoughtful Messages) and Sweet Stamp Shop's Lower Script.

#craftchella2016 was so much fun- great way to STRETCH your stamps and to use them in more ways! Thanks for the inspiration Sandy!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You so have to stamp out the stamps you used so we can see them. Your guitar looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just such a clever use of supplies! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!