Saturday, February 27, 2016

You're Kind of Amazing...

Hello!

Happy Saturday! Sorry my blogging has been so out of sorts lately... (lots of sickness going around my house right now- blech!)

I've still found some time to get crafty while participating in Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge! I've been 26/26 days so far (with a few make up days).. I've been posting them on Instagram and on my Facebook page, I'd love for you to follow me! :)

Anyway onto my card for today, I colored this a few days ago (Day 20) for the challenge and thought it would make a perfect birthday card for my husband! It also happened to be a perfect match for the latest sketch on CAS(E) this Sketch!



I used the super adorable giraffe from WPlus9, Party Animal, and thought it would be fun to put the giraffe IN the balloon!

Amazing Giraffe

I mounted my tag (from Pretty Pink Posh- my favorite!) onto the polka dot embossing background by We R Memory Keepers and called it done!

Thanks for stopping by- Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable giraffe card and I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so sweet! Love the tone on tone tag/background and the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!