Thursday, February 18, 2016

Love You x2

February is the month of LOVE right?

Feels like that's been the general theme of my post recently :) Either that or I just have a lot of nieces to make valentines for!

These last two cards are for my oldest 2 nieces that live out of state, I wanted to wait til they received them before I posted (I post on Instagram- and they follow me on there, I didn't want to ruin the surprise!)

I turned to one of my favorites- Amor Anya from The Greeting Farm!

Love You (Pink)

Love You (purple)

My two nieces are in their teens, so I tried to make the cards a little more hip and appear like they would be selfies that they would post on Instagram! I also made the cards smaller and square-ish, it's a 4.25" x 4."

 Ok, that's it for now... thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!