Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Great Chemistry!

Happy Tiddly Inks Tuesday- it's time for a *NEW* challenge!!!

This week's theme is LOVE! Just in time... Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!

I pulled out some oldies (but always goodies) Chemical Love for my card today...

Great Chemistry

I printed these two scientists together and thought they made some Great Chemistry together! (I made my own sentiment using word). They were looking a little plain, so I decided to mount them on some glitter cardstock and die cut a small heart in between them to show that *spark* of love. ♥ I also found the patterned paper in one of my (ahem...many) 6x6 stacks of paper and thought they looked like little atoms and bursts of chemicals and a perfect match to this perfect pair! :)

Be sure to check out all the details for the challenge and I hope to see YOU play along!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card and the sentiment!! Those scientists are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your take on the challenge! And I love this card too! So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!