Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Valentine's Day!  Hope you're spending it with your someone special ♥

I pulled out this super sweet Sweetie Bean stamp from The Greeting Farm to make some 'non-traditional' colored Valentines for 2 of my nieces since they're not super into pink.

This first one is for my niece that LOVES orange...
Orange Valentine

and here's the other that I'm entering into The Greeting Farm's Touch of Red challenge!

Sweet Blue

I'm loving the red and blue color combo and thought it would make a sweet valentine! ♥

Wishing I snapped some better photos of these cards... but I was in a rush to get out the door yesterday to get these to them!

I have 2 other valentine's to share.. but will wait another few days to share as they are still on their way to two more nieces via snail mail!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy V-Day Lysa! Love this cute image and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!