Friday, February 6, 2015

Hey Chickie!

Happy Friday!!

I had some time to play along with some of my "new to me stamps" this week!

I finally got my hands on some more Paper Smooches for my stash and couldn't wait to play with these sweet Chubby Chums! & just in time to join in on the SPARKS Anything Goes challenge this week too...

Hey Chickie!

I just love this little chick! Especially since my sister has chickens, I thought it would be a fun "just because" or cute Valentine's card for my niece! ;)

I also used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #109...


Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love how that chick is colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab card !
    I love it and it makes me smile
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love your colouring Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Lysa! And AWESOME coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Lysa! And AWESOME coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!