Friday, February 20, 2015

Creative for Lawn Fawn...

Hi again...

Back this time for the Lawn Fawn portion of the Anya, Oddies & Others Inspiration blog!

It's another ANYTHING GOES challenge, so I thought it would be fun to pair it up with Lawnscaping's 100th challenge- Birthdays!



I used my favorite critter stamp from Into the Woods- LOVE that lil fox, and the sentiment is from Happy Everything! My nephew's birthday just happens to fall on Valentine's Day too- I *might* just have to send this one to him...if I can part with it myself! LOL

Birthday foxy

Thanks for stopping by- have an AMAZING weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love how you colored the fox, and the layout is amazing! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's one of my favs and I just love the coloring you did to give him such great definition! I'm a sucker for doilies, too. Just love the layout and everything. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this little fox, so cute with the doily and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping for our 100th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!