Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

My family celebrated Chinese New Year this week with lots of food & family time!

& of course the New Year wouldn't be complete without some lucky red envelopes for my son, nieces & nephew. It's the Year of the Goat, but unfortunately I didn't have any goat stamps or images to put on them! But how can you go wrong with some sweet little panda bears?

CNY Red Envelopes

This adorable panda is Shin Shin from Sister Stamps- I just adore him!

Here's my son all decked out in his Chinese outfit wishing you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year!



Can't wait for the next New Years when we will have another addition to our family... our little baby girl is due to arrive in April!  I can't believe how fast time is flying!

Off to enjoy the gorgeous weather we're having today in AZ!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!