Sunday, February 22, 2015

AEI♥U Masking Challenge

Squeezing in one last card for the weekend and just under the wire for the AEI♥U Challenge!

I had been itching to play along with this challenge all week since I recently got some new (to me) Avery Elle stamps! I thought this Petals & Stems set was perfect for the MASKING challenge!



I just love the look of white stamping on kraft cardstock, and so that's what I did! Along with adding some color using some pigment inks (note to self: buy more inks!)

LOVEly Flowers

With the exception of the sentiment banner, the flowers and leaves are all one layer- here's a close up pic...

Avery Elle flowers

I love the way this turned out and can't wait to make some more cards like this!

Thanks for stopping by- hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous masking and coloring, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Super gorgeous card. I love craft card stock but never know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Wow, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!