Monday, August 4, 2014

More SD Layouts!

Just popping in to share a couple more scrapbook layouts that I did over the weekend, really trying to do some catch up! I'm likely about a year behind still! YIKES!

I'm working backwards with the most recent events first, I finally finished off the last of the layouts from our summer vacation trip in San Diego!

My sisters and I were determined to get some family photos on the beach!
Family SD
(Unfortunately, 1 of my brother in laws had to travel last minute for work- so he's missing!)

and what's a trip to San Diego without a trip to the Zoo!?
SD Zoo layout

SD Zoo
(& see that cute lil Panda stamp? That's Shin-Shin from Sister Stamps!)

Wild & Crazy

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a few more to share later this week!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages! I really love your family beach pictures and the page you created. Great colors and pics. Love how you have the one big one and then the small ones of individual families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love how many photos you were able to get in there. You are getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!