Thursday, August 7, 2014

FFF: Mini shaped card

Happy Friday!!!

I'm so happy that the weekend is here! Nothing big planned just happy for the weekend and more time to spend with the family! :)

This week Marcy is hosting over at The Greeting Farm for Farm Fresh Friday! & her challenge this week is to make a shaped card! I don't think to make these very often- so this was a fun challenge indeed!

I decided to make a cute, fun mini card using Up Up Bean!

Mini shaped card
The die is from a*muse studio, called Vintage Labels (I'm sorry can't seem to find it online!) & the 'hello' is from Winnie & Walter.

I think these would make some pretty cute lunch box notes for my nieces, so I think I'll have to make a couple more & sneak some to my sister to put in their backpacks or lunchboxes!

Hope to see you play along with us this week- check out all the deets over at The Greeting Farm blog!

I'm also entering this into the new Virginia's View Challenge- shaped cards!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the little girl coming off the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Lysa, this is just too cute! I love the pairing of these two shapes. Your coloring and design are superb! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh! This is so adorable!! Your coloring is absolutely perfect, and I love how she's "floating off" the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet image so brightly colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!