Thursday, August 7, 2014

FFF: Mini shaped card

Happy Friday!!!

I'm so happy that the weekend is here! Nothing big planned just happy for the weekend and more time to spend with the family! :)

This week Marcy is hosting over at The Greeting Farm for Farm Fresh Friday! & her challenge this week is to make a shaped card! I don't think to make these very often- so this was a fun challenge indeed!

I decided to make a cute, fun mini card using Up Up Bean!

Mini shaped card
The die is from a*muse studio, called Vintage Labels (I'm sorry can't seem to find it online!) & the 'hello' is from Winnie & Walter.

I think these would make some pretty cute lunch box notes for my nieces, so I think I'll have to make a couple more & sneak some to my sister to put in their backpacks or lunchboxes!

Hope to see you play along with us this week- check out all the deets over at The Greeting Farm blog!

I'm also entering this into the new Virginia's View Challenge- shaped cards!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the little girl coming off the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh! This is so adorable!! Your coloring is absolutely perfect, and I love how she's "floating off" the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet image so brightly colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!